Unordered List

Friendship


There r lots of people around u
some of them r important 4 u,
out of these some people few r more important 4 u
and out of these few people
1 is most important 4 u
and
4 me that 1 is u my sweet friend.
There r lots of people around u
some of them r important 4 u,
out of these some people few r more important 4 u
and out of these few people
1 is most important 4 u
and
4 me that 1 is u my sweet friend.
A line said by a frnd 2 his Frnd
aftr both got busy in their livz
&
did'n contct each other.
"Missd ur smile a lot.
bt,I missd my own smile more".
If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write UR name with it &
put it back in the sky
2 let everybody know
how colorful my life is with a friend like U!!
I don't regret the things
I have done and the things I didn't do.
For somewhere along the way
I must have done something right coz
I ended up with a friend like you.
Never abandon old friends.
They are hard 2 replace.
Friendships is like wine:
it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER.
Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.
All friends are not True.
But true friends are very few, Which includes U.
Make your life a house your heart can live in.
With a door that is open to receive friends.
And a garden full of memories
of many good things.
Distance never separates any relation
&
Time never build any relation.
If Feelings are True From Heart,
Then 'Friends are always "Friends" forever.
Friendship is the heaviest coin
in the international bank of love!
and
with your friendship,
I am the richest person on earth!
So keep me rich forever
Read Carefully And Get The Meaning
"Minimum Love is Friendship"
&
"Maximum Friendship is Love" Strange But True.. !!
Relations are not an Exam to Pass or Fail,
or its not a Competition to Win or Lose.
Its a Feeling You Care for Someone More than Yourself.
How can U tell the rain not 2 fall
when clouds exist? How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall
when wind exist? How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship
when U exist.
Sometimes saying sorry is
the most difficult thin on earth.. But its the cheapest thing
to save the most expensive gift
called Relationship..!!!
GOD is so wise that
he never created FRIENDS
with price tags, Because..... if He did,
I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!
True friends are like mornings,
u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure,
they will be there when u wake up tomorrow,
next year and forever.
The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.